View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Scissor Queen

Originally Posted by Amythyst02 View Post
So I want to make some of these, and I know I saw a thread yesterday talking about them but for the life of me I cannot find it now. However, what I am looking for is a nice simple quick pattern to use for them. I have tried to search on the internet, but I must be doing something wrong. Since I am coming up with everything but...what I want. I do have a book, but I don't like any of the patterns in it. I have lots of fat quarters, and charms so I would like to be able to use those. If any of you have made one, or have patterns for them, can you post them for me. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!!
There's a book out called "Make your Bed" that's bed runner patterns and it also has patterns for pillow shams and pillow cases. I don't remember where I got it but I got it as an ebook download so it was a little cheaper that way.

I made the Irish Chain bed runner and the main thing I discovered is definitely put the tape measure over your bed and figure out what the maximum length is!! I had to take two rows of blocks off the runner I made to keep it from being on the floor! Bed frame height and mattress depths can vary tremendously so that can make a huge difference in how long you need your runner.