Old 11-25-2012, 08:31 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Wow, Mirabelle, you nailed that down quickly....just too well!! It may take awhile before all of us finish ours so nicely....I think a couple of others are close to a finish...me, not!!

Good to hear from several riders and know you have survived the stuffing day of stuff the turkey and ourselves. One child told me it was the official opening of the turkey season....turkey on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day.

GG, do you need to invite those DIY guys to your house to finish some projects your dh has started?? Like the kitchen?? 'Course that might make a good reason to eat out a lot and not cook. Cold bedroom?? I like it cool, but not cold enough to freeze my feet....we use a little Wal Mart heater in each of our bedrooms, and a unventilated gas heater in our 'great' room to keep warm.

Me, not on any new project...too many UFOs...some better than 15 to 20 years old that need to be completed...sigh...I am still catching up on my rest from doing a weekend with dd and family, then Thanksgiving with 19 guests....and trying to use up leftovers...clear the freezer again from what they brought and left...brrrr...its cold outside, and expected since it is winter...but it is hitting me harder this year....time for the wool and cashmere clothing. Oh, for heated floors in the house sitting on a cement slab.