Old 11-25-2012, 04:41 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

For me, and knowing well the curves that life throws in our lives...The 15th of February would be ideal for 13 people, to exchange by Valentine's Day. If we can finish early, and mail them to Carrie...so much the better. She can email the person(s) not not having turned in their blocks, if majority is turned in earlier.

OKsewGlad, sorry for your loss. Its never easy to say 'good-bye' to a loved one.

Love your blue and white, Mirabelle.

Since dh did not get his favorite pumpkin pie on T. Day, I baked them this afternoon. And an apple pie. Froze up in small packets of leftover turkey-oyster dressing; cut up the turkey and froze them in small packets, also cut up the chicken and froze it. Small meat packets will make quick soups on cold winter days. Made a huge pot of creamy turkey noodle soup from carcass of turkey bones. Will freeze most of it also for a quick meal on a cold winter day.

Yes, QuiltE, I did put my feet up for two days before I got bored watching TV and playing computer games...hopfuly will get into the quilt room tomorrow to finish the third boy's quilt for bf daughter's foster child.