Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
dreamer2009

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
WOW, is that all it is Dreamer?! I have been so busy that I really haven't given it too much thought. And my secret santa box is sitting on my vanity looking at me every day. Truly, I have been so busy I don't have too much time to ponder on it. It's a nice little box. It's been sitting there patiently waiting for me to open it. I wonder, did I thank my secret santa? Secret Santa, thank for the lovely box you sent. It has been very good. It's not trying to entice me to be a bad girl. That being said, I am off the next 3 days. So, hmm.....

My secret giftee posted awhile back that she received her box. She also posted a very nice thank you. But, I'm not saying when or who!!!!

Thank you Dreamer for all the great christmas songs. I am getting into the christmas spirit. I want to make cutout cookies this week. I love to decorate them.

I see quite a few of you received your boxes right after Thanksgiving. I sincerely hope the mailman make a bunch of deliveries this week. See you guys soon.
you are so welcome........................................... ...................