Old 11-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Elisabrat

Krystyna, no words to express the feelings that are going through your hearts right now and there is not a thing I can say that will make it better. for this I am so sorry. So much pain. There is hope, and with hope there is everything. I know it takes all you have and ten times more to dig deep each and every day for that word.. hope. Its there. Be patient. And take the time to breathe. Thats all just breathe. These too shall pass.

That doll quilt Needle grammy is MINE.. how to get the new owner to you know.. not need it. Its gorgeous! you hit a home run with that one!

Nancia, I was going to say take a good nap then whip up those stockings! I made two the other day. Trouble was I made them too small so they are cat stockings lol and I am making two more larger ones for the cats parents . Lessons learned: go bigger than you think you can always stitch down but cant cut larger.

And last here are the pictures of my beautiful DQ from quiltingkrazy. She made me this lovely quilt with falling leaves piled onto of each other I love it and currently its hanging in front of my sideboard (I tucked it into the top drawer to hang it!) and then it moves to the dq hall of fame. The back I took a photo but now am thinking not to post it as it has the makers first and last name and many here do not care to share that with the outside world. So I will leave that to her if she wants but THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love it. oh oh I also finished quilting my dq will bind it tomorrow and Dec is ready to go UNLESS you want ornaments on your tree...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378585[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails nov-dq-swap.jpg