Old 11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Elisabrat

WOw a dq finished and on view. My hats off to those who jump right in with two feet and eight hands and whip these out! I love it totally different from the norm. Mine is not nearly so creative. But its mostly done I cut, and have sewn the top and cut the batting and backing. So its quilting tomorrow and binding on Tuesday when I have time to stitch the back part on.

I think a craft show and trade would be fun. Maybe have a one star to four star rating (meaning value?) and so you can trade four say mug rugs for one table runner? good idea to start planning for next November talk it up post a coming soon and then some magnificient person like Marytoddliz can do the honors of hosting it (how every generous of me!) I noticed in the ornament swap people were doing the going to sell these for x at the next show and members here were ordering from them. So its done but differently I suppose. Trading is much better for me than buying. More in my price range.

My doll quilts are going North! to wait that is the wrong song. shoot what was that song again? oh and then again it could be refusing to follow the gold rush out here and returning back across country where food and water and luxuries are plenty 150 yrs ago..