View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Elisabrat

Kboone obviously you have mastered paper piecing asap. I watched a video over and over.. uh what am I supposed to do? I tried watching you tube, reading a how to.. and still lost me. I received one of your cuties for the senior ladies and it will be picked asap. Here are few more pics of the lovely thing I have received from the very generous and thoughtful ladies here at the quilting board for the senior home. So many contributions and such pretty variety. the first pics are of the eye glass cases (adorable buttons but velcro opening for the case!) and tissue holders that Miriam so thoughtfully made. I absolutely love the colors! if they lose these they were never going to see them in the first place. Amazing! and she created the eye case using I think she said an 8" or 8 1/2" block how clever! also not to let them pass are some very pretty ornaments with a nice new bottle of hand lotion there were donated, another group of ornaments that were made by children and sent all the way across country , so many just take a look and smile with me. The first batch I posted and sent down to the bay area, another I took down so these are the last that will go with me. Thanks again everyone. I will find my note which has all the donors and post their names. I am not the most organized and my apologies. I wanted to get pics up before I forgot to do that too! yikes, too much to remember.[ATTACH=CONFIG]378592[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]378593[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails miriam-3.jpg   rubies-new-addition-4-.jpg