View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Elisabrat

Sewing that is such a gift to share because she will have it always. It can be years and one day you say hey I want to do that again and realize you CAN do it and who shared the gift with you and well.. you create memories. My daughter whipped up a baby quilt the first day I showed her how to do it. Amazing how FAST they are! I see all those blocks I think its something youth has that I am missing. Speed!

Here are a few of my newest blocks and while I piled everything on the counter to make sure I photographed, I moved them several times. I am unsure if I am posting who sent what right so if I mess it up its because I was keeping things neat (figures right?) I love them and send many thanks for sharing your time on my blocks. I will be doing this next swap.. just ask those who know.. or told me notsure which.. but I am in for another large swap. what the heck, come on you tested the waters jump on in for a big swap. Lots more blocks but oh what you can make with them. [ATTACH=CONFIG]378605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]378607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]378608[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails boom-rubys-immemother.jpg   rubies-2.jpg   rubies-immemother.jpg