Old 11-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Elisabrat

Dear Couch Potato (hum who could that be) GET OFF THE COUCH and pull out the damned sewing machine. You have work to do! You have blocks to do and a huge table runner with a mariners compass for me to start and well get UP and get moving and show us your progress. Sorry about your math paper Anastasia everybody has a bad week some time or another. The upside is your done with your bad week. YIPPEEE> and you had better start running a bit now or you will have no ability to walk after that run girly. Maybe you should walk the five k? lol I will be walking with you in my heart hope that counts. I cant walk 175 feet without losing all feeling in the left leg and I have to hobble seriously back with several stops along the way. So in my mind does that count?

I see Due dates for these swaps as your in trouble dates in my head. So if I finish well before them then I cant possibly get in trouble! by who I have no idea but it is enough to scare the heck out of me into finishing as early as I can. Nothing about being OCD its about that wooden spoon on the table saying YOU VIL DO THIS yikes being a kid again can come out at odd times lol.. hey it works for me.