Old 11-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Leota

Originally Posted by Winnona View Post
Yes, I god It!!! Jipihjehay. As roseirish48 alreay wrote, the parcel was to big, not for the porch but for the given value

But i was forced to open the parcel. (so I left the naughty corner only whit one feet)
The whole story:
Today I finished my worked earlier and traveled to the customs office. There where two mens working. One maybe 35 and one maybe 55. I had given my customer note to the older guy. He went go to the adjoining room. I was waiting five Minutes. Sometimes I heard a mhmm and a ohpf. Then he came back, carrying a really big big big big box. I thought, could not really be mine, to big, but indeed it was written Secret Sant on the top.
He said: Please open the package.

I told him that I also don´t know what is inside, because it´s for christmas. Again after five Minutes, he helped already to open the parcel, because it was wrapped really really good. I opened the parcel and was already stunning. Inwardly I thought already wooohoow, there are so many gifts inside, yippieh.

Both of the guys take now a look into the package. The older guy asked: For how many people are those gifts? I told him, it for me, the upcoming baby... he looked seríously on me... for my husband, I said, smiling to him.
Thats plenty he said.
I thought: Please don´t asked what DH will do with the whole fabric...

The younger guy said: Please open the wrapped gifts, maybe there is a Laptop or something technical inside, because it is so heavy. So I opend it and I started jumping and giggling inside of my mind, about a lot more of plenty plenty plenty gifts.
The younger looked disapointed about the whole "women stuff" and said: ok, I guess the tax form is correct.
So I took the parcel and left the office quickly.

So I´m really sorry that the parcel is now already open, but it was out of my authority. I told Santa already that I personaly feel really bad about this fault I swear that I will not use the gifts before the ninth of december.

Thanks a lot to my secret santa, I wrote you already a PM!
AH BUT NOW you have the "fun" of NOT getting to play with your toys till after 9 Dec. he he ... that's harder than looking at a single box ....
Might as well go back to the naughty corner.. he he...