Old 11-26-2012, 03:06 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal ... yes and no ... I came home last Tues ... leave again on Sun for most of the week. I've been trying to work on Christmas stuff (non-sewing) and get it out of the way. Christmas cards written, and will finish addressing them tonight. Outside decorations are done. 4 pine wreaths made. Christmas tree bought and will go up tmro. Earliest I've ever done that, though have help to do it tmro night ... and being that I am heading out on Sunday, it seems kind of silly. However, my plan is that when I go on Sunday, I am decorated for the holidays and will come back to it ... with not a lot to do! Yea, right .... that means then I can get serious on the Christmas sewing.

I am SO sad for not doing any sewing ... though I will confess, I have a bunch of GFG done. I can see it's going to become a good travelling project for me and something to do when I am not in the sewing room ... like when I am talking on the phone!

Am doing a small wall hanging or table topper and am already thinking ahead that my next and GFG will be done as a TATW style, all in different florals. What do y'all think of that as a possibility? Make sense? or silly idea?