Old 11-27-2012, 06:15 AM
J Miller

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Joe it wasn't the Bight control knob that I messed with - well I do that too -, but the actual position finger that is the clearance for the thread from the bobbin casing. I just messed with everything actually. Anyway, the 319 seems to be a little touchy.

Skip nice to have you back. Now tell me how much you use your 319 in treadle? I use mine almost everyday, if not to piece something, then to mend something. It is so easy to get to all the time. The fact that the 319 has decorative stitches means that no matter what I need to do - that machine can usually handle it. But, I am now getting a little worried because I seem to mess it up a lot! There was a 319 just like mine (with a motor, but I'd just do a motorectomy) on our local Craigslist for $30 - in a cabinet - last week. By the time I saw the ad, it was already sold! I was going to get that one for a backup machine!

Nancy
Nancy,

Bight control knob, position finger ....... ah parts nomenclature. The bane of my existence. Cars, sewing machines, anything else.
Widgets, thingamajigs, whatsits, those I usually can figure out. , but Bight control, that's what your dentist works on ... right?

Joe