View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Elisabrat

Jaba you asked here it is. Yup your correct its sorta not working. the two little quilts sounds good but WHAT if you did one with only the teal and one with only the pink and added a block of solid of another third color you like, use that to do the small sash.. and add another bigger sash of one of the two you have and do as you suggested to me, save the border for another project. BUT this way you get two big quilts will still get the irish chain affect to some extent just not the crossing over of another chain.. it would work totally. Boy its hard to admit I was wrong .. crud I hate that! mine might all in the boat of what contrast the darker color works great but one set of those hst's is sorta just sitting there not popping. JUDY next time stop being so nice lol KIDDING you can hit me over the head with a honey NO anytime you think its necessary. Better earlier being whacked upside the head than standing back and saying oh H...l no a day late kinda thing. its ok to say that with me HONESTLY. even if you think you have to send a private PM really. so Jan maybe we can interchange some of our blocks and it will work! darn didnt think so but I also have lots of two fabrics left so I can add that solid block if I need to and I have a solid alternate that would work too! yipppeee. sewing this afternoon and we will find out for sure. crossing fingers. And thanks for being brave enough to post Jan. I know it was the last thing you wanted to do. what the heck they serve cocktails in this train car who is pouring? And you have another one you made too where is that one? are you thinking you will like it at all? I sure hope so Jaba.