Old 11-27-2012, 02:48 PM
janRN

It's always so much fun to come back and catch up with yinz. Great info on thread. Anne, I use C&C in my Sapphire and it loves it; tried Aurifil and some of my stitches "slipped". I also use ConnectingThreads thread. I've never thought about the thread in the seam allowance. I spritz and iron the crap out of my seams to smash them into submission (I know, I know--supposed to "press".)
Put my mother's house on the market yesterday--bittersweet. I grew up there and she lived there for 57 years. That's why I haven't been on QB so much lately and have all this catching up to do. Went over today and did a final vacuuming and dusting. Is that the last time I'll be in the house? Sorry, I didn't think this would depress me as much as it is.
I like the Feb date for our exchange blocks. How many am I supposed to send? I only participated in one table runner swap here on QB and I was so insecure I made 3 before I decided one of them was good enough to send. I'm nervous about sending yinz my blocks!!
Anne, are you still working on Rosie Quilt? I finally got caught up on that too. Made a Christmas throw instead of the whole quilt.