Old 11-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Becky Crafts

I live in a very small motorhome. The only flat space for me to work is 13"X15". Depending on the size of the project, I use our community center tables put together & an old office chair on wheels. Works great! If it's a small project, I've been kind of experimenting. I've hung the layers from a hanger in a high cabinet handle & pinned there, I've used two TV trays end to end. I can not get on the floor so that's not an option for me & the bed is not good for me either since we can't walk on either side. (We crawl in from the end at night.) Now I've got the spray adhesive, but am not sure how to go about that either since I don't have a clothes-line! I don't want to use the picnic tables because they're filthy & all messed up & would ruin my project. I have even used my cutting mats on top of a suitcase when traveling. I am nothing if not determined to get it done!! LOL! Some folks ask to use the vestry in their church with tables where they hold functions & JoAnn's I'm told will allow folks to use their classrooms when they aren't using them or perhaps your local quilt shop.