View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:51 AM
QuilterMomma

Well said ladies. I must have been off on my communication yesterday. When I went to quilting was having the same issue with trying to convey thoughts. Sometimes it is just better to keep my mouth shut because what I think does not come out like it should and I mix it up. I came down with a cold that my daughter has also. She is coughing up mucus and blood so will have to take her in. She is such the trooper, she is going to school taking finals this week with this cold. Sometimes it is easier to take the test when feeling horrible than to wait and have to pressure yourself to make it up. Poor thing.
I did manage to get a couple of blocks cut up last night though. Took me longer to pick thru my safari/animal prints than it did to cut it up. Trying to incorporate a few moe colors than browns and tans, putting in a little green and orange/red/rust colors along with gold tones. Think that will help open it up and work.

Well, back to work so I can play at lunch. I am teaching tonight as well so I have to get the thread bag pieces cut and ready to assemble so I have a demo to show them with. I used the pieces I had in my safari/animal prints collection to use for the demo since they were out and available. The leftovers were in the strip sizes I needed. How serendiptious. Will be a :"wild" sewing bag. LOL