Old 11-28-2012, 04:33 PM
carriem

My dh and I started dating when he was 18 and I 14 (almost 15). We married shortly after my 18th birthday. We had our babies right after we got married. Even in my 30s I can't imagine starting now or having another baby...our youngest just turned 11. All three of my sisters had their 1st children in the last 3 years, so that is enough "babies" for me to get me by until GKs.

Ggal--my demo is "how to use the Tucker Trimmer ruler", no new pictures to show you all. The table runner I shared a couple weeks ago (purple, green, and cream Christmas fabrics) is what I made for the shop sample using variations of HSTs to make the blocks. I will show how to make HST, HST combination blocks, and QST....then show them how to trim using the ruler. I had to print out something this morning but otherwise am all ready...thanks for asking.

Today I was able to get 2 Rosie blocks finished in addition to school, laundry, dishes (least favorite chore), split some firewood (w/ds) and also carried some in the house...even had supper started before dh got home. Feels good to have a productive day.