View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Elisabrat

My DH mother has said just a week ago gee she knows I do embroidery and sure would love some hand embroidered pillow cases. uh sure. I do embroidery but not much these days. I had no one picked out for the mystery quilt so .. guess who is getting a quilt instead. Steve tells me she will absolutely love the colors.. good for her. lol.. one day i will go shopping and buy all my own fabrics. FANTASY shhhh don't see that happening soon but a good fantasy. In the mean time its work with what you have at hand. I actually didnt reverse those colors when I picked which one was good for A and which one of the two was good for C/d well that is what i chose way back in the early stages. hindsite and all that right> then the c/d would have been way too dark purple with that green no way.. similiar color values and all. oh well it sure was fun making and guessing and now it will have a home. Marybeth I will keep you in mind. i have a couple ufos that might well come visit you. Donating to the veterans is a worthy worthy cause. I will have to go look and see what I might come up with.