View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Elisabrat

She is here! I was busy trying to figure out how to finish my mystery train blocks and now putting them together along with doing a DQ for Dec and one of my two tablerunners that I so smartly signed up for.. I am here I am here! bet ya wish I was gone again! shall I sing for everyone? no? ok fine.

Quiltermomma I did receive your block its on the stack of things to take pictures of (really am behind) and the ornaments and goodies thank you so very much! the red/gold are already on their way home (BACK TO OREGON!) to my daughter and the blue are in an envelope to mail with my friends hannukah card so yeah! the others are MINE She made some terrific ornaments everyone out of lace.. absolutely love them! The block is very pretty too and in no way did I mean to ignore that it will work perfectly with the others. Boy my lil sis will love her bug I mean BEE quilt. tada! you did it!

Has anyone here started putting theirs together or laid them out yet? I would love to see that and hope that we can get the finished group photos or lay outs all in one folder some how for everyone to check out and want to join more and more booms because we are all so good at this!

thanks for all the beautiful blocks everyone .. I have my fabric cut for the next one (I am not kidding i cut it the other day) I think one large swap will do me not both this time. More time to chat and get Yosemitesa to dance for everyone. Where is she anyways? I think its almost time for the Rudolph dance. Its on tv here on Dec 12th not that I have it written down or anything ..oh and there is the grinch who stole christmas WAIT YOSEMITESA its Dec 3 or 8th let me find that paper at five pm wait.. oops I mean let me go look that up for you...