View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:19 PM
QuiltnMyra

Thank you so much everyone for your very warm welcome to the Board. I feel as though I have been on tour in USA, Canada - and Australia.

Sewgarden, I have not visited Maleny myself but my daughter has and I know you can share equal pride with us in your beautiful part of Australia.

Lynley, I guess I can say "Welcome" to you too as we have come in here together. I hope you really get great joy from your second encounter with quilting - it is my passion.

Whereabouts in Canberra are you Woody? When we visit, we usually go in from the north side and so aften I feel the need for a 'comfort stop' at Gold Creek (hee hee). I guess you could say Calico Patch know me well, and so conveniently situated, right next to the comfort rooms.

Barb, if you make it into NSW will you be visiting the Snowy Mountains Hydro area? We are at Talbingo on the northern side and would love to meet you if you are passing through.

Lisa, I am thinking very seriously about joining the Doll Quilt Swap, thank you for the kind invitation. I know I must be very quick as it closes in a day or two.

Donna, I think I am getting ready to jump right in - only need to check to make sure I can honour the commitment. It would be awful to bomb out on my very first swap!

Cheers to all