Old 11-28-2012, 10:55 PM
00maggie

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
Since it's only me living here and the cats and dog could care less what I do with my space, I have taken over the Master Bedroom with my sewing/cutting tables and my office table and desk. Now there is plenty of room for me to play. I moved the bed to the bedroom that was used to be the office and that works a lot better for me.

Here are pics of my new playroom. (No pictures of the bedroom, it's still a mess in there, but who cares. hehehehehehe)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372236[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372237[/ATTACH]
My husband and I recently had a discussion about swapping my sewing space with the master bedroom - his suggestion. I'm still digesting the idea. We don't use our bedroom except for sleeping (unless naps or ill) and it would allow me to have a very nice space for my huge hobby. It would also allow me to have space for a twin or day bed for a resting/reading spot and also for a place for my teen granddaughter to use when she comes to visit. I'm still thinking about it. right now I have no place to set up my EZ quilter (short arm type quilting frame for use with domestic machine). Using the master bedroom would allow me that space. I like the fact that you used your space the way you need to!!