Old 11-29-2012, 08:54 AM
rfbrazell

I sure wished we lived closer to each other, we would have a veritible factory. I could just see us staying up all night with a bunch of people and 10 sewing machines going high speed, others cutting others binding......It donesn't have to be masterpieces, but gift from the heart. Off cousre I don't know how long we'd make if we were serving Martini's LOL.

I stayed up until 330 this morning working on my last couple of table runners and a quilt to get ready to send to Quilter mama and then I will be done . I have 6 more santas for Tammoo's friend that she comissioned for. I have 1 more for Anna'squilts of an angel with her daughters face and 4 hummingbirds for a friend. Sounds like a lot but I have to machines going one embroidery and one quilter machine ( my old friend the bernina) .
Everyone stay healthy and happy.
Love you ya;ll

roberto
Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
Robert, once again, you have made a work of beauty. My first 4 BC quilts are ready to be quilted, but I have set them aside for hurricane relief. I have 10 quilts to deliver and another dozen WIP. The stories are so sad and the need is great.
I know everyone is giving what they can. I'm looking forward to my Dec partner for a change of pace!