View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Elisabrat

yeah I think this one is my first swap and my sis will lay claim to the quilt. I have cut the halloween which I KNOW my daughter will do her best to scoop up. Then there comes the.. well she got one..ever hear that song? lol so I guess I will be here a while driving you all nuts love the fun of working with so many different fabrics. no way can you get sick of it and there are ones everyone of us has been stumped with or maybe didnt find that fun to work with but I can honestly say after you start into them and then see what they turn out like well I sure had a whole lot of change of heart. Best thing I did was work from the day they came in backwards because if I had picked the easy ones first it would have been so hard to finish. I am waiting til closer to Christmas to lay out as I would like to do it one time and surely by then I will have all of them. the rest if any can be put into throw pillows or table mats for her. then its off to the longarm to get quilted. I am not so good at bigger quilts on my everyday singer. hard to squoosh them into that little area and move it freely.