View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:08 AM
Elisabrat

ok everyone listen up here: DO NOT POST YOUR FULL NAME ADDRESS HERE go to the person who is leading the swaps name hold the cursor over it options appear to go private message and in that is where you post it. I think most if not all of us are good people but a search for your name will pull up your messages here.. if you post your real name and if it pulls up this message you posted it will also show your address that you listed hence why we do it in private messages. Its really easy and its so much safer for you. Honest. I am glad to see everyone joining here. I am new to this swap and last month loved it so much I have already dug into the stash of fabric that I received and used it! I am going right now to pull and cut what I consider winter fabric. there is so much interpretation there. And Ny gal I could always use a bit more Christmas so maybe if you ask you could be lucky enough to be paired with ME and it would be ok with our dear fearless group leader? I am sooo happy to be accomidating if I can