Old 11-30-2012, 09:16 AM
DustysMomma

I haven't had a real tree since I was in elementary school. My mom decided she wanted a silver tree when I was in junior high, and it's been fake tree ever since. Most of the time now we don't even put a tree up, since we're not usually home for Christmas. I still have a full size one, but it's in storage, and I have no idea where in the world we would put one up in this house. We bought a 2-3' prelit tree a few years ago, but half the time don't get it out either. I guess we're the opposite of most of the people in our neighborhood. I don't get it, but most of our neighbors have at least 2 trees. One of my boyfriend's coworkers and his wife put up about 40 trees a year, each with a different theme. They've got all their ornaments cataloged and photographed on a web site. It's amazing, but I don't get it. I used to decorate in & out for Christmas when my son was little, but I just can't get into it anymore.

I have physical therapy for my foot in a couple hours, then I guess I'll get back on my runner