Old 11-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Elisabrat

Loup I will help be your quilt fairy with an attitude. where is that wand.. come a little closer so I can whack you on the back of the head with it, I wall it..a creative WHACK there you are feeling it. Just go with your gut, triangles? squares? snowballs? stripes.. heavy details or simple. a rectanglewith a border can look great. Do you need another whack? and it doesnt have to be bound think the rules do not state that right anastasia? it could be sewn flipped and quilted and still look great.. so you see I am not horribly picky at all about the table runner your making for me so please throw caution to the wind pick on fabric and then grab the colors you like best with that. very simple.

so why cant I sew the binding on yet? I finished 5 blocks so my lights are done for the mystery quilt just need five more darks and can sew the top together.. yet its nap time AND I need ornies on my tree. I dont need two trees. One is lovely. I dont knock anyone with energy that I dont have. Kensington here has 18. She beats me by 17. I am happy fo her its her 'happy spot". I amworn out thinking about it. I used to put up stuff all around on top of the fridge over the back of the toilet (fresh greens) and well if there was a spot it had something. Kids are grown but I ama big kid at heart and love what I grew up with. So I decorate now for me. It brings me joy. Memories can not be bought but trigger objects well can be priceless too. I recommend giving it a whirl. Christmas is in my heart not certainly at the stores or in my pocket book. I dont need presents but I sure have a need for Christmas joy. Beensinging carols now for the last two plus weeks. in private so dont worry the rest of the world is clueless how goofy I am.