Old 11-30-2012, 03:52 PM
meanmom

I really wanted the blue FQ this month. I guess they aren't mine. I was up at one point but I am now down 3 pounds. Things would be going better in the weight department if I would exercise. It sounds like it has been a stressful month for a lot of people. Exercise is a good stress buster.
The teacher has been a little bit better towards me. The kids have been awful. I blame a lot of it on the teachers handling of the kids. They and the teacher were crazy today. I was so stressed out. As I was walking a student to her bus at 10:30 I almost felt like I was going to cry. ( not like me) I was just so over stressed and over stimulated from the classroom. While we were trying to do morning group the teacher had our wild child ( almost like an animal) and was using a Karoke machine and yelling in to it like the kid and kept saying hi over and over and over trying to get him to say it. It was way too loud. The kids yelled shut up to her. It was crazy. Other kids were acting up too. So glad it is Friday.