View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:21 AM
oldcatlady

Hi everyone,

I thought I would be done before the PO closes at noon today but I'm going to need the rest of the WE to finish and will mail out on Monday via priority. I will post pics when done and I am going to include some fabric scraps that I have left over and some fabric from one of the main fabrics I used so if you want to use any or none feel free to.

I will include sashing that I would like between the blocks and I'd like the rows to stay unattached if you wouldn't mind. That way I don't have to send the sashing that goes between the rows and I can play around w/ row placement when it comes back to me.

I am doing sampler blocks. I picked blocks that would have been around during the civil war era (old patterns that seem to have been around forever). This is my 1st row robin so it will be a learn as you go experience for me

I am going to send a small journal that you can write in if you wish. I'm going to put the block names in there.

I'm not sure what to do about a label yet. Have any of you decided? Can you either post a pic or explain what you are using to give me an idea?

I'm so excited but a little nervous to work on your quilts!

I would love to see any pics you have of your rows so I can start thinking ahead

Last edited by oldcatlady; 12-01-2012 at 07:24 AM.