View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:30 AM
oldcatlady

what a beautiful tablerunner and that tonal red fabric is just gorgeous
Originally Posted by ctmhjenn View Post
Well, I sent out two blocks on Wednesday, and this is Friday and I just finished two of the last blocks. Phannie, Elisabrat, your blocks would have gone out today, but I went out for lunch with my two girls..and just finished the last one tonight, it is 6:15pm. So, they will go out tomorrow if I can find a place to mail them,...no post offices that are open and I have never mailed them at UPS..anybody???? I am done, I have finished all 16 blocks. This has truly been fun. Mayyyyybe I will do it again.....I still have blocks from way back that still need to be put into quilts...I am so slow, I love starting new things and I get them done, but the older ones...not so much...
Teresa, thanks for the reply on the tablerunner. I loved that fabric, but that is one of those 10 minute table runners, and I put batting just in the middle so it is softer. I did piece one with that fabric as well, and I did put it on the longarm. I love to play, but there never seems to be enough time in the day..it all takes TIME...Here is a picture of the pieced one. Enjoy, and thank you all for a fun shop. I will wait for the others I have coming in to post a picture of them all. And no, I have not heard from savannahrandons either. ctmhjenn