Old 12-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Mizkaki

Want to bring him over? I'd love to 'play' with Rodney and check out his pink controller.

Cathy (I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.)

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Geeze, my "Rodney" is not a fluke? I can see why some of them were named certain names, but "Rodney" just seems kinda weird to name a sewing machine! My Rod was just incredulous that anyone would name a machine Rodney - now two different versions? How funny is that!!!!! I'd get that one too, if I were within driving distance!

Miriam, those wires looked melted together, who knows why. But, did you see the machine had been serviced in 1995? We are trying to figure out how to get it open so I can clean and oil inside?

Cathy, this machine is cast in one piece from the top to the front. In order to get the top off to oil the machine, we'd have to take off the foot pressure release knob on top? I don't know how complicated it would be to put it back? There is no other way to oil the thing? Have you dealt with a machine like this before? I am afraid to use it much without oiling/cleaning it? I can oil the bottom and inside the back door, but there is no way to get oil in the front or top?

Nancy