Old 12-01-2012, 01:41 PM
momto5

1. Do you still enjoy what you do as much as before you started your business? Yes, even more now!

2. Do you use your business as your main income or just for extra and for fun? For extra...I'm retired and can use the extra funds.

3. Did you quickly become too busy or was there time to slowly build it up? I became busy over the period of a year or so...I do some work with an interior designer so stay busy through her.

4. Do you feel pressure to work longer and harder than you want because of backlog? No, I don't allow a backlog except two years ago when I was seriously ill; but I called my customers and told them what was going on and they were very understanding. One of them didn't even check back with me for six months on her quilt status!

5. Is the tax accounting a real pain? Yes! Lots of things to remember, but my CPA doesn't have a problem with the way I keep my books and I'm sure he would tell me if he did.

6. Do you use a computer program to keep your information? Some but not all. At some point in the near future I plan to enter all the information into Excel.

7. How long did it take before you were making money over and above your expenses? Three years...I've been in business for 6 1/2now.

Thanks for any information you can give me! Hope this helps a bit!