View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:20 PM
starr511

Just wondering if you can share the pattern name of this quilt. I am going to make my daughter & son-in-law a quilt and she just loves the look of this quilt. Thanks
Originally Posted by CharlotteO View Post
Amy's Batik Crazy Patch

I have spent a great deal of the past year working on this quilt for my daughter. This is one of her favorite quilts. It is approximately 100” square, for her queen sized bed, with 25 14 inch squares, a crazy patch border and a crazy patch binding. I think it is lovely, but she hasn't seen the finished project. I also made matching pillow shams. I got most of these batiks at the Connecting Threads warehouse sale here in Columbus. This is only my 5[SUP]th[/SUP] or 6[SUP]th[/SUP] quilt, plus a few table runners and table cloths. Hope she likes it.

I did go back and embroider the seams of all of the patches. I learned a lot about my sewing machine doing these. Lots of thread changes on this quilt.

I used adding machine tape to make this crazy patch inner border with scraps left over from the squares.

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy the pictures

Charlotte

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I got carried away and even made a crazy patch binding. But I love the look of it.