Old 10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
sno

I wish I could draw a picture to show you guys....I am not getting lost in the shuffle...The problem is...you make the first cut...two pieces of fabric are in the block..Fabric 1 is on the left..fabric 2 is on the right...making the second cut...Fabric 1 is in the middle..fabric 2 is on the right..fabric 3 is on the left side....Making the third cut..you now have fabric 1 at the middle top..fabric 2 at the top right, fabric 3 at the top left. You now have fabric 4 at the bottom middle and fabric 5 at the bottom left. There are now five fabrics in one square. Making the forth cut, the same fabric shows up in squares..for instance, block five, now has fabric 5 at the top middle, fabric 6 at the top right, fabric 7 at the top left, fabric 10 at the bottom left, fabric 6 is the a part of the star at the bottom left, then you have fabric 1 at the bottom middle, fabric 9 is a part of the star at the bottom right. and repeat fabric 10 is at the bottom right I have tried many different shuffles where fabric don't repeat, and..I actually have gotten it to work where I can get 8 fabrics in the square, but when I make the last cut..I can never get all 11 fabrics in one square. Again I am not sewing 11 pieces at a time..I am only sewing two pieces at a time...

Thanks to everyone who has been so nice trying to help me..I wish it was as easy as it seem....but I am telling you there is a way...because I have seen the pattern, I have seen a quilt made from this pattern, and it is in the shufflin of the squares...