Old 12-01-2012, 07:50 PM
nancia

i think i am so close to the north pole i can smell the snow! i am about 1.5 hrs from grann, but it is a fun trip to make. i think terri is about a 1/2 hr away. so much fun today, not much work done, but lots of bonding. the puppies are now my new best buds, lol. always visit bearing gifts! for a minute i worried you all were teasing me and the dogs would be yorkies or something and the toys would kill them. not easy to find toys in great dane and rottie sizes! i can't wait for the snickerdoodles on the 9th! i can't wait to see what's in my box. you won't wait for me to get to texas so my dgd can open the box. i'm so disappointed you wouldn't wait for me. i sent her an lol elmo and she is having a terrific time with the box! ah, remember when your kids were fascinated with cardboard boxes? imagination is the best toy. she will get to open it for christmas. and here we are, once again, fascinated with cardboard boxes! i've gently shaken mine (it has fragile written all over it). still no jingles! maybe it should be stirred, not shaken. you naughty corner lushes should know! lol, are you still having fun? or can you tell? please, try to be sober for the reveal. we don't want to have to re-run it the next sunday! the christmas countdown is started and we are on day 4 of the 12 days till giftness! (say it fast, it sort of sounds like it) oh, yay! tomorrow we get 5 golden rings! can i have mine with diamonds? PLEEZ!