Old 12-02-2012, 02:02 AM
DottyD

Thanks very much Gus and it is nice to see you back here again ! I have a little DJ group - about 10 - 12 of us that meet about once a month and I love getting together - and we all help one another with tips and ideas for the blocks !Next Sunday is our Christmas meeting and we are all bringing food to share and have some Christmas music and we will all be jolly !!!!!
Nice block Cindy !
Do you remember the Arnold Schwarzenegger film Jingle All The Way ? One of our grandson's loves Lego - and there is a set - a Fire Station - his little heart desires !! Well it is selling like hot cakes in the UK and difficult to get - BUT last night I found one on line and have reserved it to go and pick it up today !!! It is just under an hour away - but to see his face on Christmas Day the distance will be worth it !!I feel like Arnie !!!!!!!!!!
By the way I found K5 ( in my last pictures I posted) a bit of a challenge ! The way I did it was Foundation pieced the diamonds and then did like a log cabin around the 4 four diamonds and cut it to size -- much easier !
Have a nice weekend !
DottyD