View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:15 AM
MrsBoats

Default packing for travel

My dad is having a quadruple bypass on the 12th...two days after my sis has major surgery of her own. Since that leaves me last man standing, I'll be heading north next weekend to help out. Hopefully I'll be back before Christmas, but last time Dad had surgery, I was there for a month! That makes packing things to do a challenge.

The Husband was laughing because I haven't even gotten the suitcase out yet (Well of course not-I'm still wearing the clothes!), but already have two sewing bags packed. Mostly I'm taking small lap projects-things to do in waiting rooms, etc. Quilted ball ornaments, English paper pieced ornaments, some other EPP possibilities. On the chance that I'm going to end up there for awhile, I'll take the FW and my Egg Money BOM; I'll be missing at least one class, but this way, I can keep up.

I think I've got enough to do for as long as I hope to be there, but if you've got suggestions for other small, Christmas-themed projects that are easily put down, I'd love to hear them!