Old 12-02-2012, 07:34 AM
travelinggramma

Oh - thanks for reminding me - Christmas cards. Thankfully there are not too many any more....Just kept leaving some off each year - and then the olders ones pass - so only about 20 to do - but those are ones with letters that need to go in them - very time consuming.
No tree up this year. Just the thought of having to take it down in a month stops me dead in my tracks.
Have been going through storage boxes and found my jewelry box that I packed away 9 years ago when we went on the road. Wow what a memory lane that was. So now I am making a jewelry cabinet that hides behind a picture on the wall. It is coming together and will be working on that today as my dining room table has all the jewelry on it!
Have my table topper top done, and found some nice sparkly white fabric for the back. It would be awesome for FMQ but if I did it - no one would want it. It is not something I have been able to succeed at. So maybe I will just send it and let her do it (heheh)
I am so thankful for a warm home and electricity. There are still many people in shelters and no homes and/or no electricity on the east coast.