View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Elisabrat

Hi FIVE JABA that is perfect! oh so much much better in fact its like you had thought of it all along. Bet you can do something similar with your other one. Oh oh such good ideas here. Grammamary you havent baked cookies yet? OMG you sew sew sew, ballet (what fun) and put up decorations and woe is the woman who hasnt baked her cookies yet. Sigh. tough tough tough. I need 1/2 your energy! I could do oh so much. like not nap 4 hours every day. sheesh. cookies are sorta backburnered here. No kids yet so closer to when they arrive will come out the baking fairy. Steve would EAT every single one if I dont last minute those. Besides.. no time I have 'things' to do lol. I have to say I started singing a Christmas carol We Wish You a Merry Christmas, in the van yesterday with my driver. She started humming it and pretty soon here are two women in the fifties singing this song like we could sing which oh boy we can not and smiling while we did it. She looked at me after and said YOUR NUTS do you know that? I smiled and thought well who was singing with me??? lol life is good. oh better go put on some ornaments the fire is just catching and boy I love that smell .. going to go with it. Besides my hallmark movie A Christmas Carol! just finished. And I am out of songs right now lucky lucky everyone.