View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Coloradowest

I signed up yesterday. Been lurking a few weeks to see what this forum is. I like what I have seen.

I have a big pile of stash but not all is really quilt material. All my quilt material has not gotten moved here yet. I have too much. I do make quilts of different materials. So I do need to use up alot of material.

But I still buy a few pieces of special material. When the get some in it seems only one chance to get it. I am not getting to city much. Are the quilt blocks I have sewed be counted as part of my stash yet? They have to be set in to tops to make a quilt of them. I was trying to get rid of scraps before I moved and I cut little blocks and made 16 patch blocks. Lot of blocks sewed. I will set the blocks with slashing and some will have to have a border on each block to make it larger. I tie them. I will using material for borders and backs and slashing. It is piles up here.

So guess you can count me in as I do not want to buy more material. I will try to limit my buying to only elk, deer,antelope and bear. Moose too.