View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Sorry I miss understood. I thought it was T-shirt material. I would not quilt them but quilt around the panel. That is why I would use Warm and Natural as that can b quilted up to 11 in. apart. If you feel it would need some quilting I would only outline the main figures. No definitely do not over quilt by stipling or anything. I have done iron ons as pictures and did not quilt over the pictures. I love the panels. Very nice but then you know I am a sucker for Civil War.

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Anna, you put interfacing on the back of the panel? These are on 100% cotton, already printed, not on tshirt material. Each panel is approx 18" x 16". I am afraid if I were to have them machine quilted it might make them "peel" off because the stitching would be so tight and cover the entire panel. On the other hand if I dont quilt them on the panel it wouldnt hold up as well. Im really confused on how to make them into a quilt. Thanks for your help!! As you can see they are Civil War scenes! The Union panels are at the quilters now..cant wait to get it back!