Old 10-20-2009, 06:14 PM
omak

actually, what someone else typed is correct.
Go to any thread, scroll down to the bottom of any page and at the left hand corner, you will see the words "Watch this topic" ... click on that and as the previous writer suggested, every time someone posts to that thread, you will receive an email for that thread.
I used to think I had to post a comment, or I wouldn't receive responses, and then I got tired of a thread and didn't know how to get out of it!
IDEA!
read all the words on the page <g> ... what a blessing! LOL

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Originally Posted by Esqmommy
ladies and gents - not sure I like have separate threads for all the quilts running around. It's very complicated trying to look at all the pictures? I'm focusing too much on my own groups and not seeing the other work as much!! Does anyone else agree, or do you prefer having 9 different threads for photos!!???
Well, I didn't participate last time, but I would think that everyone posting on the same thread would get really messy, I mean, there would be A LOT going on in one thread, you know? I know what you mean about having to look up every other group's topic to see what's going on...
I dunno, I guess there's no winning, eh?