Old 12-02-2012, 01:20 PM
marytoddliz

Well I am finally able to Breathe again! Show was wonderful, made about $200. and got some orders YEAH! one order is for a quilt! I do a lot of tee shirt quilts, and often find people who have a drawer full of tee shirts that they collect and leave in a drawer... Any way this lady is from Iowa and will be sending me all her son's Soccer Tee's. I like getting work that does not have to be ready for the holidays! I also got some orders for some Cowboy Aprons! I make Aprons out of recycled Jeans, they are so cute and a very good item I have at the Craft Fair. I want to post a lot more of my stuff on Etsy and my Face book account, but no Camera yet! GRRRR... I told hubby we really need to get one!

But my very best Seller was a wine coaster that we make. Some are made with NFL fabric and some were made of Christmas fabric, both sold really well. We were asking $1.75 each and if you buy 5 you got the 6th one free.

I also sold some really cute Mug Rugs. I used cookie fabric and Cow print (black and white) then put on the mat with my embroidery machine, Moo & Cookies! Sold about 5 of them! for $5.00

So I am going to mail my Table topper in the morning but I am going to put a Mug Rug in with the table topper, since my theme was Apple Pie and not really winter! I was feeling a bit guilty for going against the theme, but Linda~Brat yelled at me and said anyone would be glad to get an Apple Pie Table topper... So if you get it and are disappointed ... Blame Linda hehe, hehe, hehe....