View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:04 AM
paintmejudy

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Judy I hope I can clarify something. your design is great your lesson is great and sometimes well fabric that looks great together sucks in the bigger picture? it is the fabrics fault (grin). Tricky stuff and all. I love the fact I did it personally. The challenge the upchallenge each week to keep up and falling so far behind and then tada reaching the end part. I have just five more squares to sew together and I will get my rows done and posted. !
First of all, thank you - glad you had a nice time. And Second - of course it is the fabric's fault!

And Third I will apologize for making a mystery quilt with so many colors. Someone told me in a PM (and not very nicely, sorry to say) I should only do a mystery with 3 or 4 colors, but that didn't work with the pattern I wanted to share with everyone. But even though I thought jaba's color looked nice on the computer, in person she must not have been happy and for that I do feel bad. But she came up with a fabulous solution with her 9-patch. Perhaps some of you, unhappy with the way the blocks look, can do something like that. And again, I am so sorry to have dissapointed some of you.