Old 12-03-2012, 12:03 PM
MargeD
Power Poster

I just finished orders for 4 Bow Tucks bags - I had made 12 for a craft fair in early Nov., came home with 4 so I was genuinely pleased they were a big hit. I also had quilted placemats and table runners, but only sold a few of those. In total I have sold 13 or 14 bags in addition to 2 bags as gifts. I had hoped the bags would do well, and they did, so I now have some nice "mad money" for whatever, but it goes quickly especially with 2 trips to JoAnn's and an order I hope to make on line. but it's been fun. I have 4 or 5 baby quilt tops done, need to sandwich and machine quilt those, plus I've started cutting out 6" squares for a twin size bed for my sister's GGD. My sister and I were supposed to make one for her first GGD, but I've had a great deal of difficulty making and finishing it and now there is another GGD. Since I've procrastinated this much, and since I still have some of the fabric left, I'll just add from my stash and it will be a surprise for my great-niece, if I ever finish. I've also made tissue holders to give out as small little presents, as the situation arises. My biggest "Roundtoit" project, will be a black/white quilt for next July's family reunion. My family has sent the fabric, now I have to figure out what quilt pattern to make, and I need to finish it in early spring so that my oldest niece can long-arm it on her new long-arm machine. Oh, I also have to finish the Craftsy BOM blocks, as I only have half of them finished. Other than that, I don't have much on my plate. LOL.