Old 12-03-2012, 06:56 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

I'm sorry for everyone's troubles whether with family or pets. I've always said life is a balance and when there are bad days the good ones will make up for them. You just weather the storm
So I'm not the only one who has been debating about what block (s) to make. Well that's a relief! This is an after Christmas project for me. BTW, I sew fast!!! Put the pedal to the metal, I do.
Emily was here on Saturday. She wanted to sew again, so I got out the squares I have cut out of GGPa's old shirts. She made all the 4P's from the quilt design everyone here likes. Then placed larger squares onto the bed in spare room. My turn now to get the black sashing and border. She picked out the fabric for the border from my stash as well. I think we will tie this as she can help with that. This is to be a gift for DH's sister. I also took the front of one shirt (Western style, pearl buttons) and the back of another to make a rectangular pillow. Emily sewed the f&b together on Sat as well. She was happy as a clam.

Carrie, next workshop will be a shop full! Nice table runner BTW.