View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Elisabrat

Well I would make a TERRIFIC roomie. I sleep almost all the time so you would never get sick of my chatter.. I could visit with all the pool boys for you so you would get a heads up you know on who brings the best drinks, who has the cuttest .. tuush and lets see I am an excellent food taster. Let me handle that and I speak spanish. so you see I could help you a ton on this trip without ever getting in the way unless you dont like the right side of the bed then we would have a problem.

I have to smile the best thing i love themost about that non Christmas looking quilt is the beautiful red. I absolutely love it. It is a pretty quilt with wonderful red squares in it. High five I think is in order.

Jan you know you started a save the day quilt is what you should call it. If anyone is unhappy to the point they wont sew it together and is worried about fabrics and costs well they can do two save the day quilts. I think that mine is going tobe grand. any volunteers to whip out quilting before Christmas/ I am deciding how todo the back. I have lots of the front fabrics the green and the pinks to piece it but how would you do that/ I don't think I can make 18.5 squares and get them to line up? so when I stitchin the ditch it would look .. awful. so how to back it. I can also buy backing with shipping for $25.00 which is a lot considering i have so much of the rest. argh what would you do? help!

(thanks)