Old 12-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Elisabrat

Vanogay I will climb up there for you. There are a lot of us who post and well update on life and our quilt projects. Then there are those who prefer to watchin the sidelines which is fine too .. that said when someone takes the time to make a gift for you its beyond incomprehensible to ignore it. I hope that that table runner is acknowledged and Jaba do not make another. That is a lovely table runner and surely was enjoyed (or if you say on vacation didnt open it/) and the receiver just didnt get the write rule. I will hope they write asap. It would most assuredly be the RIGHT thing to do. Know you did what you needed to do Jaba. The rest is out of your hands.

I sent mine NORTH TO ALASKA (ok maybe I didnt) but I know its not in Hawaii right now. Its in a truck or plane more likely. riding third class. but travelling. I am hoping it works for the person I sent it to. Now I am ready to start the second one and it is NOT blue. is it yours??? who picked colors other than blue? speak up speak up!