View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Anastasia

Holy cripes where the sam heck have i been?! wow.. I'm sorry ya'll, I still have 6 blocks total to finish. Well.. April's I just have to put a few leaves and a face on her peacock and it's done. I'm just being incredibly lazy. Another one I am just dreading starting cause it's more applique and well I've decided me and applique are not good friends.. Another is cut out, I just need to zip it together. One the fabric has gone walk-about on me and I have no idea where it is, don't know if I ever received it or not, can't find it anywhere, and it was a side swap. I have received some blocks back recently and I'm sorry I'm just so darned drained lately to do much of anything productive. I'm marking them, but it's just too much effort at the moment to do anything more than i am. Don't know whats wrong with me lately. Just started a new job 3 weeks ago. Night shift.. and school. So the goal is, bang the rest of these out after Finals are over in 2 weeks. Kinda sick of these hanging over my head making me feel all guilty. Evil talking fabric. Can't it see I'm trying to survive the math class of doom? hehe. Soon as I figure out where I've misplaced my brain and my energy I will post all the blocks I got and who I got them from. K? I loves them, they're all really pretty. I'm just.. MIA.