View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:41 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
First of all, thank you - glad you had a nice time. And Second - of course it is the fabric's fault!

And Third I will apologize for making a mystery quilt with so many colors. Someone told me in a PM (and not very nicely, sorry to say) I should only do a mystery with 3 or 4 colors, but that didn't work with the pattern I wanted to share with everyone. But even though I thought jaba's color looked nice on the computer, in person she must not have been happy and for that I do feel bad. But she came up with a fabulous solution with her 9-patch. Perhaps some of you, unhappy with the way the blocks look, can do something like that. And again, I am so sorry to have dissapointed some of you.
Wow, just got on after being gone for a few and can't believe someone would say anything of the sort. Haven't read other replies yet, so will add more, sure it will echo some of the rest. So...........someone has no sense of adventure, no idea of donating the quilt to someone that sure could use it in this day and age and would enjoy the comfort and warmth of it far more than the color combination, and missed out on all the fun things if all they saw was that way of looking at things. Judy...........ignore it, you do such a wonderful job of these mystery rides. And a wonderful job of trying to help people not only with the train ride, but also other issues. You also give as many hints as you can without giving away the mystery. So you have one person's opinion, against so many others. If you take a bruised apple out of a barrel you can still enjoy the rest.