View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:52 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
Ok, let me say that the person wh PMed me to complain, she never came back, never joined the train. And I have a thick hide, I can take the criticism!!!

You are all so sweet, thank you.

As to the next mystery, going on another vacation in January, so I'm thinking mid to late February -- will hope to have something ready to roll by then. But I know it will not be any earlier than Feb. 15. So start watching the BOM section after the 15th.

And yes, to answer the question, I'm spending my children's inheritance (saw that on a Mercedes driven by a distinguished older gentleman) -- and spending it with their blessings, I might add. Going to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, by myself again, a tour company, don't know why, just saw the brochure when I was making the plans to go to the Scandanavia area and St. Petersburg last May, and thought it sounded great fun.

Of course she didn't come back, she knew her life was in danger. Poor person going thru life with no sense of adventure, no imagination, and the fun element left out of her system.

Mary.............................................. love your quilt. If the colors don't go together well for you, they do for me, want my address???